Tuesday, August 31, 2010
1. Where were you three hours ago? On my way to work
2. Who are you in love with? Better half and kids
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? probably when I was a kid
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? There might be???
5. When was the last time you went to the mall? I avoid the mall, too many rude people!!!
6. Are you wearing socks right now? No
7. Do you have a car worth over $2000? Yes
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? August, vacation in Niagara
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No way, back to school, no time for movies!
10. Are you hot? actually they try to conserve us at work, it's freezing!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee!
12. What are you wearing right now? maternity skirt and a sweater
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? None of the above, too many water restrictions here!
14. Last food you ate? Banana
15. Where were you last week at this time? Same old, same old, sitting at my desk having lunch!
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No! But I'll have to soon!!!
17. When was the last time you ran? yesterday, this morning??? 3 kids to get ready for school, probably this morning ;O)
18. What was the last sporting event you watched? Football, kids had two games this weekend
19. Your favorite animal? dog!
20. Your dream vacation? Greek Islands
21. Last person’s house you were in? The Banks!!!
22. Worst injury you ever had? Does a C-section count???
23. Have you been in love? Yes...
24. Do you miss anyone right now? my mom
25. Last play you saw? Radio History (grade 4 school play)
26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? HUH?
27. What are your plans for tonight? take a NAP! Sleep, Sleep, Sleep!!!
28. Who is the last person to send you a Facebook message or comment? Josie
29. Next trip you are going to take? Mom is trying to buy a cottage in Gaspe, hopefully I'll spend part of the next summer there?!?!
30. Ever go camping? just got back!
31. Were you an honor student in school? Are you kidding me!!!!
32. What do you want to know about the future? girl/boy?
33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne? Not at the moment
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? Sept 20th and then every month...
35. Where is your best friend? at work
36. How is your best friend? Sad to be back from Vacation!
37. Do you have a tan? Yes, farmers tan, too many football games...
38. What are you listening to right now? co-workers complain
39. Do you collect anything? dust bunnies!
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? oh boy!!!
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Does my friend Dan count?? he pulls me over to say hi!
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes
43. What does your last text message say? call me!
44. Do you like hot sauce? yes, when I'm not preggers
45. Last time you took a shower? This morning
46. Do you need to do laundry? hummm, 3 kids????
47. What is your heritage? French Canadian and Dutch
48. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes
49. Are you rich? I would like to be????
50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping
Friday, August 27, 2010
Some have been asking if/what symptoms I've been feeling, so here goes...
•Breast Changes: tenderness, fullness, darkening of the areola
Check, check, and check!!! Sex during pregnancy is safe I know that, but what ever you do Don't touch the Bobbies!!!" OUCH!
Check, about every 30 mins I would say!!!
Oh baby, it takes ALOT of energy to make a baby!!!
Yuck, Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night... Only a few weeks to go. (I hope)
Nope THANKS GOODNESS
•Heartburn or Indigestion
Don't eat spicy foods, and keep the antacid close!
So far so good!!!
PHEW! Need I say more?!?!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
I know I'm rambling, but I'm TERRIFIED!!!
Why bother telling me!!!!!!!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Some of you might already know that we were on Vacation last week in Niagara Falls. (photo's to follow) Now that we're back I can write all about it... I did bring my lap top with me on this holiday but when camping you don't always have the means and the time (day light) to write...
Day one: After bringing Comet to the kennel, we stuffed the car, and took off. 2 and a half hours later, I finally had my little bugger back in my arms (5 weeks is way too long) and off to Rockport for a cruise that lead us to Boldt Castle. What a stunning place. The English gardens a well kept, the grass is fresh cut, and the inside that has been restored is BREATHTAKING!!! We even made a few wishes and threw some quarters in the pool. The 2 hours cruise that brought us there led us by the smallest international bridge, some awesome Victorian homes built on remote islands, we even saw some gals/guys cliff jumping (BTW that is so going on my bucket list) 30 mins after docking we arrived in Kingston at our camping site. We had quite and friendly neighbors from Gulph who were there to visit their 16 yr old son who was on leave from the Military Collage.
Day two: Up and Adam and off we go to Fort Henry. My grandparents took me to Fort Henry when I was a little girl, and I'm still awwed at the way it's run there. It's animated with students who dress up and act like they were living in the 1800's. Although Fort Henry has never seen Battle, it's still very interesting to see how times have changed... Can you imagine going to the bathroom in here....
After our trip to Fort Henry, we went to the pool at camping site, and relaxed waterfront!
Day 3: Off to Niagara we go(after stuffing the car again of course). Traffic was on our side and we made good time. We arrived at our new camping site and set up by 4:00PM. Off to dinner we went. "Can you believe the prices in tourist area's... 5 pers at Pizza Hut over 130$" After an overly expensive dinner we went to the main square for a ride on the Skywheel. This was Monday, a holiday in Ontario, so the fire works were all out! Check out the view..
We bought a package rate for the Skywheel that gave us access to the Movie Land Wax Museum, Ripley's Believe it or Not, mini putt, arcade tokens, and two other little rides that were fun, but I can't remember the names (ghost something, and FX ride of something) I bet the kids can tell me!
Phew! I'm tired already!
More to follow....
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
Sorry, for some reason I can;t get the button to show!!!
1. Do you think mustaches are sexy? OH NO!!!
2. What's the last concert you've been to? John Mayer (what a cutie)
3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom? 90210, and I still watch it!
4. Were you named after anyone? My Godmother, Marie France
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing? Sometimes, depends on what it is!!
6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time? CLEAN THE HOUSE!!!! (LOL)
7. What is your favorite department store? is Wal-Mart a dept store!!
8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it? EVERYWHERE, I hate shaving!
Make sure you link up above and follow!