Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here we go again!!!

OK, here we go again… I’m an avid blog reader. NOW. It all started when I re-connected with an old high school friend. (Long live Facebook) I found her blog wonderful and it really was nice to be able to catch up on what was going on in her life and give her the support she needed during her unfortunate stay at the Hospital.
In an unsuccessful attempt to give my family and friends a way to see how our little BIG family was getting along, I started a blog at this time last year!!! Well a new year is here and now I am trying again!
Here's to the blog world and the hope that I can find the conviction to keep it up this year!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! So glad to see you're blogging again! I love the new look of your blog. So purrrrrrrty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks C, It's a work in progress!!!

    ReplyDelete